+86-371-67668558 / 67662768
Company Add : No.169, North taojia Road, Zhengzhou City, China.
Dust Collector Overview
In general, we call the equipment that can separate the dust from the smoke the dust collector or the dust removal machine. Dust collector is a device to separate the dust from the flue gases. The performance of dust collector can be manifested by the resistance loss and collection efficiency of processable gas flow and air. Meanwhile the price, operation, maintenance cost, using lifespan and Degree of difficulty of operation management are the consider factors of its performance.
The Application and Function of Dust Collector
Dust collector is widely used in building material, cement, metallurgy, machinery, chemistry and refractory industry, and is especially suitable for collecting the dust produced in the cement crushing and grinding, transportation and packaging in the cement plant, and this equipment has strong adaptability.
Dust Collector Has the Following Features
1. complete with computer design, design accurate and reliable.
2. the shell with frame structure, high strength, good stability, according to the different pressure and temperature requirements for the design.
3. ways out of gas and smoke can be arranged according to characteristics of the design process into various forms, process layout flexibility.
4. using the resistance type air flow plus uniform diversion device, the air uniform, and no Clogging phenomenon.
5. precipitation using 480C plate board very, very discharge tube prick using the new RS line, most with the management, discharge uniformity, discharge performance.
Dust Collector Working Principle
The filtration principles of Bag dirt catcher is the result of a combined effect. Dust is generally distributed from the finest particle size to coarse size in dispersion curve. Although the filter cloth fiber pore may over 100mm, but fabric filter can capture micron particles, the various effects of filtration principles is gravity, screen, inertia collision, hook attached effect and diffusion and electrostatic attraction. When the dust airflow goes through the filter cloth, the particles whose size over pore of filter cloth is fallen down due to gravity effect or withstood by fiber because of inertia effect. The particles whose size below the pore of fiber cloth is impacted with the fiber of cloth or crooked by fiber and left on the surface of filter bag. The smaller particles can be left on the surface of fiber cloth because of Brownian movement, the smallest particles is flow away through fiber cloth with the air.
Hongji product inquiry or order requirements, Please enter your demand such as Raw material type, Capacity, Feeding material size, Final product size, etc. and we will contact you within one business day, and all your information is kept confidential and is not shared with any third parties. Email: email@example.com