Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a siliceous material (sand, fly ash and silicon tailings such as waste porcelain clay, stone processing waste materials, blast furnace slag, etc.) and calcareous materials (lime, cement) as the main raw material, mixing fat gas agent (aluminum powder), by ingredients, mixing, casting, pre-raising, cutting, autoclave, curing process made of light porous silicate products, because by the hair contains a lot of gas even after the small pores, hence the name of aerated concrete.
Applied material : Rock, gravel, different kinds of ore, fireclay, slag and other hard materials.
● 1. Long life from liners of special alloy manganese steel.
● 2. The interior of the crusher is protected from dust by a self-lubricating seal ring.
● 3. Quiet operation and long life thanks to bevel gears with hardened, spiral-cut teeth.
● 4. Product curve and capacity can be optimized by adjusting the eccentric bushing supplied with the crusher.
● 5. High reduction ratio in the secondary crushing stage.
● 6. Final grain with high cubic grain proportion.
- 48-hour idling test machine before leaving the factory.
- You can take the materials to the factory test machine.
- We will customize the solution according to your needs.