The heavy-duty hammer impact crusher, a large-scale gravel crusher with an output of 200 tons per hour, independently developed and manufactured by Hongji, was loaded in the company's intelligent integrated production workshop and sent to Sri Lanka to assist the stone production line Construction.PCZ heavy hammer crusher can crush stone and form once, without secondary crushing and shaping process, which can reduce the cost by about 40%, energy consumption, and investment. It is especially suitable for crushing limestone and stone with a compressive strength of less than 200MPa.
Performance characteristics of heavy hammer crusher
1. Production capacity. The equipment has a large feed inlet and a high crushing cavity. The capacity can reach 3,200 tons per hour. It is a very good stone crushing machine.
2. Wide application range. The heavy hammer crusher is suitable for processing various rock, coal, salt and other materials whose mineral pressure strength does not exceed 200MPa.
3. Low cost. The equipment has a strong crushing force, has the effect of one-time forming, saves the secondary crushing and shaping process, and can reduce the equipment procurement cost by about 30%.
4. Stable operation. The equipment uses an external oil pump and oil tank lubrication system to automatically shut down the equipment when the oil temperature is too high or the flow rate is too slow, which can reasonably control the operation of the equipment.
5. Strong control of finished products. Users can adjust the output size of the equipment according to their own production needs, and the equipment also has a very good shaping effect on the finished stone.
The motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing cavity of the hammer crusher. The material is fed into the machine from the upper feeding port, and is crushed by the impact, impact, shearing and grinding action of the high-speed moving hammer. There is a sieve plate in the lower part of the rotor, and the pulverized material is discharged through the sieve plate, and the coarse particles larger than the sieve pore size are retained on the sieve plate and continue to be hit and ground by the hammer, and finally discharged through the sieve plate Outside the machine to complete the crushing process.
Henan Hongji is a leading crushing and screening equipment manufacturer in China. We have 20 years of crushing and screening experience. On domestic market, our products have been extensively employed in key national projects. Besides expansion on domestic market, our products have also been exported to over 40 countries and regions.