● 1. Used for almost any material and for crushing up to 0.5 mm.
● 2. More economical because of its higher production capacity and lower power requirement.
● 3. Segmented roll designs available in a wide selection of tooth configurations and abrasion-resistant materials for rugged performance and long life.
● 4. To accommodate a variety of crushing applications, the crusher achieves reduction ratios up to 16:1.
● 5. Compared to impact crushing, roller crusher creates much less dust resulting in a cleaner work area.
● 6. Simplified two-motor drive system eliminates gearbox maintenance.